Livestock SA and Horse SA invite landholders carrying livestock and horses/donkeys to attend at
7 pm Thursday 9 Jan 2020 Woodside Hall 30 Onkaparinga Valley Road, Woodside.
Andrew Curtis, Livestock SA CEO
- wind-down of Fodder depot at Oakbank Racecourse
- decisions for landholders going forward in relation to feeding, water etc.
- factor around land care and stock management post-fire
Julie Fiedler, Horse SA EO
- Aspects around longer-term animal welfare
- Aspects for people, using local networks, buddy up with a friend
Further 5 min talks from guest representatives of services to be advised e.g. Recovery Centre, NRM, PIRSA.
No registrations required. Come along, network, ask questions. Enq: Livestock SA 0419037569
Horse SA 0402 488 306 or email email@example.com
Download PDF of flyer