South Australian horse industry
Horse SA provides services which support equine sustainability through coordination, collaboration and sharing of knowledge & skills for horse owners, businesses and organisations in South Australia.
This is achieved through communication, advocacy and education.
Recreational trails, facilities, sustainable land management, biosecurity, horse health & welfare, cultural heritage, club & business development, and workplace safety are key areas of focus for capacity building and leadership.
Opportunities for engagement, collaboration and innovation may include:
· Exchange recognition of events, conferences, meetings
· Vocational training & youth development
· Breeding collaboration, skills exchanges
· Exchange programs (horses, sporting, students, workforce)
· Research collaborations in all areas of interest, including emergent fields
of social sciences, technologies, horse welfare, climate change
· Investors and equine venture capitalist interest in South Australia
· Know-how collaboration
Infrastructure development best practice
Sporting event & volunteer management best practice
Recreational horse industry development
Equine tourism industry development
Equine industry technologies
The Horse Federation of South Australia Incorporated (trading as Horse SA) is a non-profit organisation established in 1999.
Enquiries: Tiffany Harding, Acting Executive Officer Email